A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, September 13

Life is Sweet ...

Time flies while you're having fun...

This is me on my birthday.  Happy 35th to me! 

One thing that I am learning as I get older, is that I am still learning as I get older.  One thing I have learned just in this last week is that I spend a great deal of time fretting over things that I cannot change and trying to perfect things that really don't matter much at all. 

Soul searching is what I am doing - and learning to slow down for the small things (and smallest people in my life) that I seem to hurry along far too often.

Further to that note, I will be slowing down on my blog.  While this has been a fun and a creative outlet of sorts, it takes up a great deal of my time and fret over it, I do... far, far too often. 

So tally-ho!  See you in a bit!  I am off to swing in the swings and play kick the can in the moonlight.  Life is Sweet, but it can be very, very short. 

Turn off EVERYTHING and LIVE!

No comments: