A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, February 8

Feelin' Crafty ...

So I get a picture and text from my good buddy, Wren, who lives right around the corner.  She has an excellent sense of humor - a happy mix of cynical and sarcastic and just down right knee slappin' goodness.  Her text says, "I'm a crafty bitch today ..." with a picture of a wreath that she made to hang on her front door.  This, of course, gets me all excited (and makes me laugh hard enough to require a Depends Undergarment too, I might add.)

In my excitement, I decide to make a heart garland - in celebration of Valentines Day ...

     
Yes, I am sure that this might seem a bit elementary to you (it did to me too), but cutting and pasting has a calming effect on my high-intensity brain.  Even the piles of paper cuttings didn't freak me out until the very, very end. 

This is what I used to make my grade-school garland...

I love paper clips and twine - don't you?  They make me happy ...


Even just one is cute ...


But a few more are even cuter ...


Love ...



Now who made this big mess?  (Pretend you don't see the tea cup.  Sheesh!)  


And for the finale - Wren's fabulous and highly crafty wreath!  Love!

No comments: