A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, July 17

Nourish is a little sweet spot on Broughton Street...


I recently discovered a little slice of sweetness on Broughton Street called Nourish.

http://www.nourishsavannah.com/

The store is set up with farm house appeal (and you know this girl loves a farm house!)  Creamy white bowls and plates overflowing with bars of soap - and in a corner, an old-fashioned sink set up to test their salt and sugar scrubs.  How cute!  Where else can you walk up to a counter with a decadent display of soaps by the slice?  This go round I picked Vanilla Walnut ...


Oh my... yummy!

Last time I bought the Coconut Lime - which wasn't such a good idea.  Besides swooning with divine thoughts of Key Lime Pie - it whisked me off to Hawaii everytime I got in the shower and a few minutes later, I was still stuck in Africa-hot Georgia (and no pie!)

Besides Soaps by the Slice, they offer a huge selection of other natural soaps and bath products - like this lovely little soap bag that works just like a loofah, except that it holds the soap for you - for a very efficient shower experience.
But who really wants efficiency when the soap smells like Key Lime Pie?

I recommend going - and quickly!  You just don't know what you are missing!

No comments: