A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, April 30

A Busty Girls BFF...

I've been blessed (cursed?) with both my grandmother's curves.  Had I been born in the Victorian era, I may have been famous, however, in this era of stick straight little-boy-bodied models, clothes do not always hang like they should.

Meet the enemy (a.k.a. my very favorite shirt...)


Button downs tend to gape open at the third and fourth button for a girl like me.  For years, I pined over shirts that I couldn't wear because I refused REFUSED to go up a size and sport the boxy look.  Now, I have a tool for all of us out there struggling with our "girls." 


You can find your own packet of velcro dots in the craft department at your local Wal-mart.


Just open the pack, attach the velcro in places where your shirt would typically bulge open and voila!  Enjoy the brand new straight and narrow of a buttoned down shirt!

No comments: