A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 24

Only in the South ...

I pass this sign every time I go to my mom's and it is always, always there. 

Does that mean they always have rabbits and bunnies for sale?  Now that I think about it, the bunnies become rabbits - and those 2nd generation rabbits make new bunnies - and man, if they don't sell some of these rabbits and bunnies - they are going to be eaten out of house and home. 

By the way - they also have a snarling dog chained up somewhere in their yard.  He is not for sale.  I didn't know about him until I snuck onto their property, camera in hand. 

It's a dangerous world out there, in the land of rabbits and bunnies. 

My advice to you is to keep your tail tucked in while scampering off of someone's property, way out in the boonies.  A girl always needs a good escape plan - and this one's worked for me every single time.

No comments: