A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 12

It's Wednesday and at our house, all good things happen on Wednesdays. I decided to take the boys to get cupcakes from a local bakery. Why not?


Wouldn't it be lovely to have your very own glass case at home? And what's better than that is to have it filled with red velvet and key lime cupcakes with cream cheese icing!


Look at that face ... is it happy, is it wicked? "Mama - can I have two?"


Chocolate & buttercream filled cookie sandwiches - sandwiches are healthy, right?



Meanwhile, Owen decides that these would be perfect cakes for Mrs. Lynn.




Back to the gloriousness ...



And the perfection...



After much coercion on my part, I convinced my two accomplices that these decadent treats would taste much better at home. It was a hard sell. At long last ...




(Nope, Daddy would not approve of this outing - in the middle of the week and everything!) ha ha ha ha ha (this is my evil laugh) ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look how happy my child is...



Now, was there any doubt that Owen would choose the humongoid cookie sandwich? Taking bets on who thinks he can finish the whole thing in one sitting ... anyone?

... 

It must be pretty good


Finally, he took a break - just in time for mommy to sneak a bite!



Hello, Beautiful... Where have you been all of my life?



Just look at how lovingly someone iced and sprinkled...



Oh dear ...



Now how did that happen? I was standing right here the whole time!





The dregs of the cookie sandwich - not even my Cookie Monster could finish the whole thing...

No comments: