A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, January 7

Just keeps on coming...

That pesky Pottery Barn catalog just keeps finding my mailbox! 

This issue is all about my favorite things - comfort food.  In fact, it gives us complete directions on "How To: Throw a Comfort Food Party..."  As if I needed any more big ideas on how to eat creamy, cheesy, naughty things!  (Although, because I think everyone deserves to be all comfy too - here is the link below...)

http://www.potterybarn.com/shop/dinnerware-entertaining/party-planner/?cm_src=comfort_foodparty

First, they give you a whole list of parties you can host - my favorite was a Book Club Party - and then you can download the menu, recipes and even invitations!  Oh the big ideas!

No comments: