A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 4

Procrastination... and the Wildside

Sadly, I am a procrastinator, but before you go and stereotype me as lazy - procrastination has actually been an aid of sorts.  I come up with my finest ideas when I am procrastinating!  It's true!

Like right now, I should be making this massive tumbling mess of a peanut butter cup cake for my stepdad, but I just can't bring myself to start - maybe because I also need to be making Super Bowl snackies - sausage & cream cheese roll-ups, jalapeno poppers, yum yum yum... and then there are the avocados that need to be cut up for G-U-A-C-A-M-O-L-E-! 

(Did you know that you can sing GUACAMOLE to the tune of Hallelujah?  Go ahead and try it!  Isn't it fabulous?)  "G-U-A-C-A-M-O-L-E   G-U-A-C-A-M-O-L-E   G-U-A-C-A-M-O-L-E  G-U-A-C-A-M-O-L-E  G-U-A-C-AAAAAAAHAAAAA-M-O-O-O-O-O-L-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!!!!!!!!!!"  See?  Anyway, I love some Guac and have it on hand most (good and happy) days.  I put it on everything.  Chicken sammies, burgers, chips, Cheez-Its when I run out of chips, breakfast burritos, just really, most anything that isn't sweet, is a prime dipper for the Guac-ness. 

But... I realized I don't have my favorite handy dandy McCormick seasoning packet...


This really launches my favorite condiment onto a whole different level of goodness. 

So... since I don't have the seasoning packet, I go to Ree's (The Pioneer Woman - we're BFFs) website to get her recipe - when I happen upon this lovely thing... 


Blend-tec...  Hmmmm....  And since I've never seen a blender like this before, I had to do some research.... and sadly, now I need one...

Meet The Total Blender Wildside.  Oh yes, didn't even know this existed until today.  So the best thing I can do for myself is introduce it to you - and then we will both want one and for some reason that makes me feel so much better, since neither of us will probably get one at $439 buckaroos!  What?  Oh yes.  

Good luck.  If you do get one, don't tell me - I don't want to know.  Now on to that cake...

No comments: