A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 14

I am in love with ...

Aprons! I have 8 of them ... and still I need more! It's the June Cleaver in me and besides, they go great with pearls and messy baking hands. One day I will have a long hallway from my mudroom (one day I will have one of those too) to my kitchen and Jim will hang molding about 3/4 of the way up the wall and I will have cute little knobs to hang them all from. It will be the "Apron Wall of Fame" or "Apron Hall of Fame"?



Cowboy Boots (which will quickly be worn with cute summer sundresses and in the fall my favorite denim jacket.) I have big wardrobe plans for these boots... if I can just get some!




Waxing Poetic jewelry - which I have none of yet ... (Hint hint Jim Murphy!) The perfect mix of antique and rustic. www.waxingpoetic.com



My new Electrolux Ergorapido! It has a hand-held that pops off the front - perfect for sucking up Millie hair and the swivel head helps me zip around the kitchen and under the table in a snap! Love love!



My Rainbow Flip Flops - it took me forever to commit to spending $46+ tax on these plain jane leather flops. After I found out from my friend Amy Parrish that they come highly recommended for people suffering from plantar fasciitis, I knew I needed to bite the bullet. At first the straps were very tight across the tops of my feet, but after a day, they stretched out and now I wear them every time I leave the house.



My Farm Chicks in the Kitchen cookbook... yes, still. I cannot put it down! I just know that I am destined to be a farm chick too... I just need a farm!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lynn said...

I thought of you last Sunday and my girls and I shopped on Broughton Street. Just around the corner of Gap, there is the cutest little kitchen shop called "Kitchens on the Square" and it is filled with kitchen gadgets and....aprons! Go check it out!