A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, August 10

Hunter Original Fuschia! Wellingtons - DC Cupcakes' Style

On DC Cupcakes, along with the cute fuschia aprons and black shirts/pants, Katherine and Sophie sport fuschia wellie boots. Last week I spent a great deal of time trying to find the boots on the internet - googling in 1000 different ways "pink boots worn on DC Cupcakes" - you get the idea. Nothing! I got nothing! (And what does that "Feeling Lucky" button do anyway?!) I should have trusted my instincts... of course they are HUNTER WELLINGTON BOOTS! I should have known! I have been pining over some since I saw Brian Murphy's wife, Michelle, sporting some in their Christmas 2009 family photocard. Hers were the original hunter green. So, here they are - Hunter Wellington Boots - DC Cupcakes' Style!

No comments: