A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, August 18

One more year!

We are Packer fans... mostly. Our "G" is not for Georgia (UGA, Dawgs, blah blah)

Ours is for the PACK, as in Green Bay, as in FROZEN TUNDRA...



Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambeau Field!



We do, however, watch Brett Favre ...



No matter what jersey he is wearing...



Around this time of year, he wears a crown with his jersey (some of you might call him a drama queen...) Nevertheless, he will play - and we will be watching.

Some of you girls might be standing around the kitchen, but I will be on the edge of my seat ... and sometimes next to the tv screen - fists balled, holding my breath, hoping and praying that he will not throw an interception. There is only one Brett Favre - only one #4. All hail THE QUEEN!



P.S. This is Aaron Rodgers - our current quarterback - and he is awesome... he's just not Brett.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My lovely Niece.... Joey and I watch"your Boy" faithfully... we only went with a northern team for Jim green bay packers with farve got us motivated to follow his guy...We always root for the good ole falcons, or my west coast teams,,, i am from the "left coast" as joey calls it,,, so root for san fransico if you can , they are looking good , hopefully...but we really are looking forward to seeing Brett one more year,, the guy is amazing.. all is good here, joey and i are expanding our business.. lots of work but your uncle joey is really happy... our grandson is sooooooo adorable... he looks just like joey,,, brilliant blue eyes, same forehead as all the durdens...and he has a michael douglas clef chin....sooooo cute....he's crawling like crazy and will probrably be walking within a week or so...he never stops moving,,,, britt has her hands fulll!!! Joey cries every time he sees him.... he is so in love with his little grandson....adorable!!!! call me when you can,,, i face book very little maybe once a month..just not that into it...I love you guys, kisses all around,, Love forever and a day, Aunt Christina

Murphy & Murphy said...

Dear Aunt Christina - to say that we are PSYCHED to see you at Thanksgiving is an understatement! We are soooo excited to see Jayden! Grandaddy is going to make a huge batch of boiled peanuts - we were talking about it the other day. I can tell from the pictures on Facebook that Brittany is a very good mother - I can see the love in her eyes. love it love it! So happy for all of you! I love that you read my blog! I don't facebook much either - only to put my new blog entries on it for the friends that like to read it. Miss you guys tons! Love, Candace & the boys