A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, November 23

Food Heals... or ...Ooh La La from a can... (You Decide.)

It was a not-so-typical Monday night, as I was down in the dumps from a decision I wanted to make, but sadly will not have the chance to make...  Jim has his own little way of taking care of me on days when I come home from work like this.  I will have a "I am not quite sure what happened today" look on my face.  When this happens - he always cooks dinner.  Even my midwestern husband has learned, to a southern girl, food heals - and the only way that can happen is if she doesn't have to cook it herself.

We all sat down to dinner and that is when I found ooh la la in a can! 

Girls, if you have had A DAY - the kind that makes you question how to go about opening a cabinet door - you need your very own can of these...


Pillsbury Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls.  They are pretty special.  Soft and buttery with the savory-ness of garlic.  Oh my and ooh la la - and they aren't even homemade!  It is kinda strange and wonderful - how my day suddenly didn't seem to be such a mess after dinner was over.  Things definitely were starting to look up!  Was it the ooey-gooeyness of the garlic butter crescent rolls - or were they just that delicious because Jim made them?  Whatever it was - I felt all loved and happy inside. 

No comments: