A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, November 20

Too Hot to Handle!

Look at what I found on my front porch Monday evening...


And look what was inside...



I have not yet found a word to describe the fabric - it is so much more than whimsical, it is too down right over the top to be called "hot."  The choice of fabrics and the style of the apron had three women squealin' in the kitchen (that would be me, Mama & Marsha-Marsha-Marsha) while my husband, Jim, just shook his head back and forth.  (Lord, save these men for they know not what to do with us!)

Julie warned me that I would need to buy a new pair of shoes to be photographed in this apron - and she was right!  (Check back for that photo!)

Now, don't you worry - you will be able to buy one of your very own aprons in the future.  From what I hear, Julie and Joe might be on the festival route once he retires.  I can just see her designs featured in Country Living magazine.



I can't wait to point to her and say "that is my Julesie!"  Carry on, Sista!

No comments: