A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, April 18

PTO Fundraiser: Butter Braids - sell 'em everytime!

One PTO Fundraiser I will always commit to ... Butter Braids. My friends had mixed emotions over this questionable dessert. First, none of us had ever tasted a butter braid and at $10 each, we weren't sure we wanted to take the chance on such an oddly named product. Second, the nutritional information is mysteriously missing from the package. Third, we were tired of being dollared by the PTO for this or that. Well, as you can see, I caved to the braid. They are D-I-V-I-N-E... All you other mamas are missing out BIG. I feel sorry for you in fact.

This is what it looks like after it comes out of the oven. Remember to let it "rest" overnight BEFORE baking on a greased, tin-foil lined pan. (Note: Do not forget to take the dessert out of the packaging. Jim did this not once, but twice! Also, do not forget to grease the foil - he forgot that part too last time.)



This is what it looks like iced. Well worth the $10!

No comments: