A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, September 18

Boston Warehouse Brushing Beauties ....

Aren't these cute? Well, even kinda hot?

I found them at Tuesday Morning and at HomeGoods and had six of them in my arms to buy for each aunt and grandma. With one of these, we would feel very sassy washing the dishes! I have buyers remorse though - and it sets in before I leave the store, so I just bought one ... for me. Now I am regretting that I didn't buy the cute blonde one. I picked the edgy, black-haired girl with red lipstick and wonder to myself if this means something. Perhaps there is a black-haired vixen underneath this salon-blonde that is trying to get out? I am kinda sad I didn't get lots of them now and buy some hot pink leopard trim rubber gloves - because surely that is what those Real Housewives of Orange County wear while cleaning.

No comments: