A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, September 29

31 Handbags Fold 'n Go... the perfect grocery store companion!

My friend, Wren, recently hosted the perfect home party - purses, jewelry and candles all at once. She had three friends bring their wares - 31 Handbags, Scentsy Candles and a friend who makes jewelry. My favorite buy was the Fold 'n Go, which became the perfect grocery store companion.



It has an elastacized pocket that holds my coupon organizer and pen...


and a place that holds a 5 x 7 pad of paper (write your grocery list on this) and a velcro pocket to hold cash and debit cards, plus cell phone.



I love leaving my purse in the car and let this portable work station work for me in the store. It fits perfectly in the kiddie seat at an angle perfect for seeing what comes next on the list - hands free baby!


(This obviously will not work if you have a baby in the seat.)

For those of us who have that sweet little 3 hour time block between 9am - noon while child #2 is at preschool - this is the perfect little grocery store companion!

No comments: