A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, September 19

Next on the hit list...



I am sluggishly making my way through the last half of Water for Elephants. It is a GREAT book (a book for mature adults only - good grief,) but for some reason I can't commit long enough each night to read it.

Next, however, is Eat. Pray. Love - and I almost bought the hat at World Market to go with the book. What a dork. It didn't fit with my hair piled on top of my head, so I left it at the store. Excited about the book though - and God willing, I will start it next week!

P.S. They are selling the books for $7.99 at HomeGoods. Go get yourself a copy! If Julia Roberts is playing in the movie - it has got to be good, ya know?!

No comments: