A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, September 10

Got kids that have their own little schedules...?

Then like me, you might need this... A Busy Body Book! I can't remember where I found this website (www.busybodybook.com), but I am so glad I stopped in to check it out! Here is what I bought...

One to take along with me...


This is what the outside looks like...there are a few choices if you aren't into pink...



And another to keep on the fridge... you can't tell from this pic, but this is the same calendar style as a typical 1-year calendar that you'd buy at Walmart or a card shop. The top portion of the calendar (where the cutesie image would be) features the next week out, and at the bottom where the days of the month would be - this is the current week. This is superb for planning a week out.

No comments: