A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, May 5

Art is good...

That Easter Bunny is a funny fellow.  This year, among the various other things in his basket, Miles found Crayola Glass & Mirror Markers.  This is how the mural on my mirror began - with two little hands and lots of imagination.


See me?  I am "Mom" with the pink dress and yellow hair.  These boys of mine, they are good. 

You are probably thinking how brave I must be to unleash two hyenas on my bathroom mirror (ok, yes, I am brave,) but it was only a little bit smeary when we finally decided to clean it off.  Extra Bonus:  This windex workout tones up that flaggally-waggally arm giggly-jangle that us mamas tend to collect before bathing suit season.  


No comments: