A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, June 3

Greetings at Midnight...

Greetings & Salutations! Isn't that cheery for midnight? Well, it is midnight. I have to work tomorrow. I am sitting at my computer rolling through the terribly addictive blogs full of cute fabrics, cute stationery, pictures of tea cup stacks, bird cages, dress forms, dessert tables with cupcakes and all of this stuff gets me so excited and I just keep a'clicking! So, it's thundering outside, Jim is asleep and I am pecking away at my blog. My delete key squeaks - just realized that. Like the new background? It might be temporary. So I found this lovely little quote that I thought you girls out there might like ... and with that, I bid you all goodnight!

"I believe in manicures,
I believe in primping at leisure
and wearing lipstick.
I believe in pink. I believe that
laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong
when everything seems to be
going wrong. I believe that
happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day
and I believe in Miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn

No comments: