A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, June 16

Johnson's on 4th



For a long time, Wednesday mornings meant Johnson's on 4th with Jennifer Bendetti. I have taken a hiatus from going every single Wednesday, but I think Jennifer is still at it - and maybe more than once a week! When school starts back in the fall, I will be right there with her - 9:00am at Johnsons. Breakfast at Johnsons makes me happy.





Here we are with Dixie. Dixie is like no other. That woman can sling some breakfast plates and make the best little pot of peach tea around! (That is saying a lot because mama knows her hot tea!) Jennifer gets a Mocha Royale. When she is feeling brave, she orders it with caffeine and then later texts me to apologize for talking so much. This always makes me laugh.

Dixie knows almost everyone in town - and what they want to eat. When she gets finished behind the counter, she will come over and hang out for a while. We always like to hear about her daughter and what is going on around town. Dixie is in the know! We like that!

The tip jar at Johnsons.



Dixie's cute Midget MG - and all of our monkeys in tbe back.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Johnson's on 4th is SO fabulous!! We LOVE chatting with Dixie! She is such a hoot! It is true...people need to watch out once I've had a "loaded" Mocha Royale!! My heart starts racing and I'm talking a mile a minute. Thanks for posting the pics Candace!!