A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, June 4

More things to love... Bake It Pretty

Sometimes I feel a little guilty showing you some of these cutesie things. You might have lived a quite contented life without knowing they even existed. Now here I have shown them to you and told you where to find them - the guilt sets in. They are just out there... waiting for us to buy them and bring them home to love! So here goes...


www.bakeitpretty.com

I have been dreamy over this website for awhile and I realized that I needed to share it with those I love!

Here are some of their adorable items:

Cupcake doilies!


Posh cupcake liners!




For when you feel like an animal!


Monkeying Around



The Pirate Kit



Decorating Candies


Old Timey Bags - perfect for homemade pralines and cookies!

No comments: