A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, July 31

DC Cupcakes on TLC - I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have been living in the dark for no telling how long. On Thursday, Dana tells me about DC Cupcakes - a cutesie bakery owned by two Greek sisters. I happened to catch a glimpse of my favorite shade of pink on two aprons and I zipped back through the channels and there they were! Sophie and Katherine - the very show Dana was telling me about. I am in love LOVE LOVE! Amazingly enough, I have been able to watch 4 shows already (yes, so I stayed up until the wee hours to do it) and they are just adorable - and FIESTY - two traits I like best! There are only two teeny tiny flaws I found with the show - Dana should OBVIOUSLY be on this show, being very Greek - and I should be on the show too - due to my overwhelming love of cupcakes, bakeries, the color pink and aprons in general. Catch the show on Fridays at 10pm, but hurry - it is only a 6 part series.

If you want to see the real bakery that Sophie and Katherine own that is featured on the show - Georgetown Cupcake - visit their website...

http://www.georgetowncupcake.com/

No comments: