A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, October 1

Farm Day at 1st Steps Preschool

I love 1st Steps Preschool. They have a 3 year old program and 4 year old program. Owen went to both and now Miles is in his last year there. The teachers are adorable! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. I am missing them already and it isn't even the middle of the year yet.

There are all sorts of fun things that go on - like Farm Day.



Here is my farmer boy...




At first he didn't like the idea of wearing overalls (I was just psyched that I could find them because they were Owen's!)



But we made a deal and if he would let me take his picture with the hat on, I would let him take mine... (He is quite the budding photographer.)



Being a farmer though, is tough work, and sometimes us farm folks need a little break...

No comments: