A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, December 26

2012: The Year of Nearly Zero Commitments

Aren't we all critics in some manner or sort? I am my worst, but it is for good reason. I try to improve upon the subject matter at hand (me, myself and I) and by finding flaws, I am better able to hide them, or as the case may be in the year of 2012, flaunt them!


Candace is a homebody.  It's true!  (I hear you naysayers out there!)  Although I tend to look as if I am the life of the party and the consummate social butterfly, I really would rather be at home with zero plans, nor commitments to cloud my little head. 

Timelines, projects and events make a marketer, and boy do we make it look easy at the office - it's our job and we love it!  However, when I get home to my hubs and my babies, I like a clear plate with zero commitments and operate best by the seat of my pants.   If something feels good in that moment, I go with it - if it is planned in advance, I usually come to dread it.

So cheers to 2012, the year I plan to be commitment free as I can be!

No comments: