A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, December 10

Wind beneath my wings ...

Lots of you have heard me talk about my friend Jaime - the one that has five children and could any day be contacted by TLC - not because she has five kids, but because she has five kids and looks FABULOUS and her house is immaculate.

So Jaime has a little secret that she shared with me. Red Bull. It took awhile to get used to, but now I am on the band wagon, and I've even perfected a mini-cooler for my desk at work - to keep it super cold. It has to be super cold for me.  I can do big things after drinking one of these.  BIG, I tell ya!


Our Chinese clients at work did a double take when they saw this. I know they are at home laughing about American women right now and I just might be the reason why!

No comments: