A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, June 10

Miles and First Steps Preschool...

The depths of a mother's heart can never be measured.  Mothers have milestones just like their children.  Beginning preschool is one of these milestones.  Graduating from preschool is another.

Here is Miles on his last day of preschool...



And this is the last time that I will get to see Miles walk in "the line" from the playground. 


(Yeah, I shed a few tears - and in my best Joy Behar I will say to you, "So What! Who Cares?" I can cry!)

You would too if your child has these precious teachers...

Mrs. Leanna, Mrs. Kelly and Miles

and precious Mrs. Callie!  We love Mrs. Callie!


Mrs. Debbie and Mrs. Carol - God Bless 'Em! 
We love these sweet teachers!

Here is Miles with his best bud, Jaxson Brown...


Singing during the graduation ceremony...


And Miles with his Mrs. Kelly...



That boy is gonna break my heart.  I just can't handle all of this growing up and change! 

In all of this teariness, my child walks across the stage ...



And sticks his tongue out at the audience ... that Miles!  At least we all got a laugh - it was getting too serious there for a minute!


Later, two brothers, both graduates of First Steps Preschool, enjoy the yummy finger food brought by the parents...


One more of Mrs. Kelly and Milesy...


Blessings to all of the teachers at First Steps Preschool!  You have made the Murphy family very happy!

No comments: