A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, June 19

Small fry in the kitchen ...

One day his wife will thank me...


Owen decided last night that he would get up early and make pancakes for his dad.  Owen is so thoughtful and he wanted to do this without any help.  (I did have to show him that he must use force when cracking an egg.  His little tap tap tap on the bowl wasn't going to do the job.)

Because making pancakes is a tough job, he made sure he had plenty of sustenance (chocolate chips) to get him through till the end...  he keeps them next to his spatula.  Smart boy.


Yep, I am raising this boy to be a wife magnet!


But until then, I will be his guinea pig...


Wait - did I say pig?  (Don't laugh!)

Unfortunately, he leaves the mess for me to clean up - gotta work on that one. 

No comments: