A woman is like a TEA BAG - you never know how strong she is until she gets into HOT WATER. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, June 20

Ode to Guacamole!

I think this will be the third post I've written about my love for the green stuff.  It is divine.  I think I go through 4-6 avocados a week to keep up with my habit.  It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it. 

In order to make the guacamole making more speedy, I finally decided to cave and bought one of those avocado slice thingies.  Don't do it. 


Now instead of washing just one knife, I wash the knife to cut the avocados, this slicer/masher contraption and then my hands over and over because this job is made much more messy since making this purchase.  The slices don't always slip out nicely and you will wind up digging the avocado goodness from between the little tines and how bothersome is that?!  Save your $5 on this and go out and buy a cherry limeade and shove the rest of the money in your pocket.


You can thank me later.

No comments: